Event Rentals Policies
- A deposit is not required for any items, other than tent rentals. All changes or cancellations should be made to an order as early as possible.
- Revisions may be guaranteed by 5 days prior to the delivery date assuming the availability of inventory & scheduling accommodations.
- Special order items may not be cancelled within 30 days of the order start date.
- Refunds will not be given after rentals items have been delivered or picked-up.
- A restocking fee may be charged for rentals cancelled within one business day of the delivery date.
- Tents may be reserved at any time.
- A 25% deposit of the tent rental fee is required to reserve a tent.
- Tents may be cancelled up to 30 days prior to delivery to have the deposit refunded. Within 30 days of delivery, the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- If a tent is cancelled within seven days of delivery, 50% of the tent rental will be charged as a Cancellation Fee.
- Refunds will not be issued if the tent is cancelled within one business day of the delivery date.
- All customer pick up orders must be paid in full by pick up unless credit is established.
- Check will not be accepted within a week of the rental date.
- The reservation must be made in the name of the person or company that will be paying for the reservation.
- Any adjustments to reservations must be made by the person/company paying for the event, or give permission to an associate to make revisions.
- Your reservation must be paid in full seven days prior to delivery, unless prior arrangements have been made with Event Rentals. If payment is not received at this time, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Delivery orders must be paid in full before delivery.
- If the order total decreases in the time between payment and the event, refunds will be issued after pick up.
- Payment must be made within 30 days for customers with established credit at Event Rentals. Exceptions may be made depending on prior agreement of payment arrangements.
- If payment is not received within 30 days, the past due balance is subject to an interest charge.
Delivery and Pick-up:
- Delivery rates are determined by delivery location, items delivered, time of delivery and pickup, and distance from an Event Rentals vehicle.
- Additional charges applicable to deliveries and pick-ups:
- Volume of order
- Orders delivered/picked up before or after our regular hours of operation: Monday - Saturday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Carrying any distance from an Event Rentals vehicle
- Delays in accessing loading/unloading areas
- Carrying items up/down stairs or elevators
- If the order is a larger size
- Chairs and tables are delivered stacked and must be restacked for pick-up. Table and chair set-up/take-down service is available for a minimal fee and must be requested prior to delivery.
- Unused items may not be returned for a refund after delivery or customer pickup.
- A replacement fee will be charged for any unreturned or damaged items.
- Any returns outside of the date listed on contract is subject to an additional fee.
- Items should be returned as received -- using packing materials and containers.
- Customers will be charged for unreturned containers or boxes.
- Excess food and liquid should be removed from dishes, flatware, glassware and serving items prior to return or pick up. Silver items must be dry before repacking them inside boxes or containers.
- Silver, polished aluminum, and pewter items should be cleaned with warm soapy water and dried after use. Do not stack without protection. Spray serving pieces with cooking spray before use to avoid acidic stains.
- Linens should be free of food, crumbs, confetti, etc. and must be completely dry before being packed into bags for return. Wet linens mildew easily. Customers are responsible for replacement costs of linens damaged by mildew, grease/food stains, candle wax, burns, etc.
- Hangers should be returned with linens in order to avoid an additional charge.
- Rental items should be secured at all times and protected from the elements.
- The customer is responsible for all rental items from the start of rental to the time of return, including safe transport to and from our showrooms.