Enjoy being out doors or on the go? Love a fast paced environment or have a knack for problem solving?
We are hiring several Delivery & Warehouse positions in all locations throughout South Carolina. If you'd like more information, see more below!
Position Tasks & Activities:
● Learn installation/strike procedures with all rental equipment.
● Learn proper equipment handling, including but not limited to, sledgehammers, hand trucks, jack hammers, tent jacks, pallet jacks and stake pullers.
● Check the truck prior to leaving the warehouse for proper equipment and loading.
● Provide excellent customer service when arriving at a client’s house or business. Answer any questions or concerns.
● Count all inventory on delivery and pickup.
● Clean up the job site after delivery and pickup.
Compensation: Hourly wage will be based on experience and qualifications.
Skills & Requirements:
● Comply with all company policies and procedures while performing the functions of this position.
● Report to work on all days scheduled at or before the clock-in time required.
● Dress in a professional manner befitting the position.
● Maintain a positive "can-do" attitude at all times.
● Demonstrate safe driving practices and abide by all transportation laws.
● Willingness to work with hands and labor intensive duties.
● Flexible schedule.
● Reliable Transportation.
● Must be able to follow instructions and operational standards.
● Work well with a team of 2-3 persons.
● Be able to perform the essential functions of this position in a non-climate controlled environment.
● Must be able to lift up 75 pounds and have a full range of motion and dexterity including but not limited to bending, squatting, reach above head, climb and walk straight, push/pull heavy loads.