Position Tasks & Activities:
● Primarily responsible for assisting clients in choosing the proper party rental equipment for their events.
● Be courteous and responsive to walk-in customers.
● Communicate effectively and professionally with customers via email, phone calls, or face-to-face interactions.
● Create layouts of tents and event sites, using PCAD Software.
● Prepare rental contracts, obtain payments, follow up on unconfirmed quotes.
● Communicate all event details with internal staff to ensure a smooth installation.
● Proactively manage customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
● Daily inspection of the showroom for cleanliness and organization.
● Redecorate the showroom seasonally as needed and resupply inventory on display.
Compensation: Hourly wage will be based on experience and qualifications.